Action Figure Where are all the Destiny custom figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callous

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I know the game has lots of issues but I still love the art direction and design of the Guardian characters you can create. Should I ever find the free time I hope to build some in 1/6 scale.
I built this 1/1 costume of my Exo character but 1/1 scale is a bit unfamiliar to me and I know that if I kept this work I'd just want to redo it completely and I'd rather work in my comfort zone of 1/6. I'm selling the 1/1 work on ebay right now.
I see a lot of options and freedom to building custom 1/6 destiny figures. Just need a couple base kit pieces to get the ball rolling. So is there anybody out there making 1/6 destiny stuff?
destiny1.jpg
destiny2.jpg

Callous Customs

3A have acquired the license to make these in 1:6. They mentioned they were suppose to unveil something in December time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people were turned off by the game being disgustingly overhyped. There was a trial version released recently and I tried downloading it but quit since it's over 20GBs. I do however, find the music in those install screen to be splendid on all fronts and the art design is pretty cool.

Regardless, figures of the characters seems like a fantastic idea.

Unfortunately, I think the lackluster response to the game is going to make Destiny merchandise relatively limited and smaller in scale than if the game really took off and turned out to be much better than it was.

I'm sure a lot of companies that were thinking about buying a license to produce a Destiny product have now been looking to spend their money elsewhere.

Thanks!
I forgot about threeA getting the license. Still custom figures are always more inspiring than mass produced figures.

Back