Where are all the Arnold Schwarzenegger customs,bashes,commissions etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bashed this Dutch the other day

1749f09b-1407-48a8-a50d-629d0c52e79c_zps72a17f4f.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo009_zps48e6c3fc.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo008_zpseb2ffd41.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo007_zps33109fca.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo005_zpsbe3667a6.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo003_zps298a47ed.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo004_zpsabba9c72.jpg

That looks great! What outfit and body did you use? That looks pretty cool!

Thanks pal,

The outfit was pieced together, the red polo is on ebay, just type in 1/6 red polo and it will pop up, can't remember what the pants are call though I got them on monkey depot, the cigar is from barney ross v2, and a standard army watch from dam.

The body is a kaustic plastic KP03, hope that helps:)

Thanks pal,

The outfit was pieced together, the red polo is on ebay, just type in 1/6 red polo and it will pop up, can't remember what the pants are call though I got them on monkey depot, the cigar is from barney ross v2, and a standard army watch from dam.

The body is a kaustic plastic KP03, hope that helps:)

Aweome thanks although I don't have that body I only have the TTM20 advanced muscular and I have a new KP02 muscular also bit I don't think those clothes will fit? Do you think they will or will I need to pick up a KP03 I know I can get one for $40 at a local dealer, that version looks a little more unique, the hat and glasses would be a nice touch also if you could find that hat or make one, thanks for the help I just might try this bash

These look great. If I can just fine a Arnold head minus the neck joint I would start my project.

Aweome thanks although I don't have that body I only have the TTM20 advanced muscular and I have a new KP02 muscular also bit I don't think those clothes will fit? Do you think they will or will I need to pick up a KP03 I know I can get one for $40 at a local dealer, that version looks a little more unique, the hat and glasses would be a nice touch also if you could find that hat or make one, thanks for the help I just might try this bash

That was my plan from the start, to build it on the TTM20, however the neck was to thick for the head to fit so I used the KP03, getting the polo shirt on that was not easy so putting it over the KP02 might not work, not sure. The hat and glasses would be a nice touch, not really sure where to find the hat, I might still want to hang the glasses from the polo collar, I may have some that might work.

Good luck on your bash, its pretty easy:wink1:

Thanks guys I was in the process of putting one together when I got the chance at Seb's couldn't turn it down

Very cool! 'What's wrong Dillon CIA got you pushing too many pencils'

Thanks,

BTW Awesome Commando Bullet:clap

A FEW MORE AND MORE PICS..

RAW DEAL..
conan16_zps98ebcd9b.jpg

MUDDY PREDATOR
conan12_zpsc88d0f15.jpg

conan11_zps3d27d37b.jpg

conan10_zps1a9753dd.jpg

KING ARNOLD- LIKE THER ARNOLD AT THE END OF THE MOVIE WHEN HE IS CROWNED KING AND AN OLD MAN
conan_zps4f46c0ca.jpg

RE-PAINTED DX-13
conan2_zpsd7768ec3.jpg

conan3_zps354e2230.jpg

conan1_zps602b3fb0.jpg

OTHER VERSION NOT REPAINTED ...YET
conan4_zps423b5340.jpg

conan5_zps46a7e5a0.jpg

LOVE THIS CONAN

conan9_zpsf7963bb4.jpg

conan8_zpsdc09a00c.jpg

RED HEAT
conan6_zps90fd3afc.jpg

OLDIE BUT A GOODY
conan7_zps3c5b0bae.jpg

SILENT SURFER DAN C,,,,RUNNING MAN
conan13_zps6418ab28.jpg

NEW CUSTOM CORRECT VEST..
conan14_zpsf094e47f.jpg

FAMILY SHOT
conan15_zps5bec3aee.jpg

RAW DEAL..
conan16_zps98ebcd9b.jpg

This raw deal you did is fantastic, is that the mms117 terminator 2 T-800 head with shaved down and resculpted hair or is that a complete custom head? Ether way great figure:clap

RAW DEAL..
conan16_zps98ebcd9b.jpg

This raw deal you did is fantastic, is that the mms117 terminator 2 T-800 head with shaved down and resculpted hair or is that a complete custom head? Ether way great figure:clap

it was a commission, only 3 were made, its a tad on the small side, neds a better paint job honestly...

Hey mightyq,

What parts did you for the Ivan Danko bash? Looks great :D

Back