Where are all the Arnold Schwarzenegger customs,bashes,commissions etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShapeShifter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I know there are a few hot toys arnold figures like terminator, predator etc but as for me being a huge fan of arnold just wondering where all the other figures are from other great movies he's been in, I thought for sure someone would capitalize on how great of a seller it would be for other sculpts or full figure commissions like total recall, commando, the 6th day etc I mean he's been in 54 movies and only like 4 or 5 decent 1/6 releases like hot toys

here are a few..
ac2_zps7fbe69da.jpg

167-Copy_zpsaa851fee.jpg

171-Copy_zps686d9b46.jpg
182-Copy_zps581a88bd.jpg

174-Copy_zps75bb273c.jpg

178-Copy_zps3df897bf.jpg

See those are great! Mostly just one offs or custom bashes it would be great if iminime or beto or other great sculptors on here did some cause I think they would be great sellers cause it seems that most customs or bashes are the same heads on different bodies, clothes etc...man I wish I had that collection or extreme sculpting skills haha I would have:

Adam Gibson- the 6th day
Douglas Quaid- total recall
Capt. Ivan Danko- Red heat
Gordy Brewer- collateral damage
Harry Tasker- True Lies
Jericho cane- end of days
Marshal Kruger- Eraser

Love to see those done

Last edited:
Hey guys I know there are a few hot toys arnold figures like terminator, predator etc but as for me being a huge fan of arnold just wondering where all the other figures are from other great movies he's been in, I thought for sure someone would capitalize on how great of a seller it would be for other sculpts or full figure commissions like total recall, commando, the 6th day etc I mean he's been in 54 movies and only like 4 or 5 decent 1/6 releases like hot toys

Well he is already the single most sculpted actor in this hobby....I think most people concentrate their customs on under represented actors and licenses.

Saying that ..... I could do with more Conan stuff :D

Well he is already the single most sculpted actor in this hobby....I think most people concentrate their customs on under represented actors and licenses.

Saying that ..... I could do with more Conan stuff :D

Ya Conan would be great too which is why I'm definately grabbing one of the new kaustic bodies when the get released! Great likeness on that one!

Thanks man yea its the DX10 sculpt. The whole figure was put together, painted and weathered by Seb. The tactical vest is pretty much built from scratch.

Ya looks great! I've always wanted to bash a dutch but then I seen the interest thread so hopefully that will be a green light!

Only figures, or statues and kits too?

1/6 figures, I'm not much of a fan of statues or busts or anything like that but if you have any throw em up

Back