When worlds collide ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol You guys kill me.

And as far as prices, I'm not sure yet... we have to work that out. I'm sure we will offer painted heads, just not 100% on it yet.

i don't know if there's really anything to say besides, "WOW."

you guys are the sickest people ever...Brilliant!

WOW!

This is huge! Congrats guys!

Can't wait to see what you two have in store for us.

Here's to the beginnings of a brand new company! :duff

dvp.jpg

Darkartist Josh and I have decided to team together on a new venture to merge our skills and ideas together to bring a whole new level to our customs we offer. We have discussed several things for the future and some of them are grand in scale and others fun and so forth. 2009 promises to be an exciting year with many good things to come. We have even prepared a prototype to show a small glimpse of the future, So now it is Joshs turn!

Thanks to all,
Ryan

BTW, why not Blind Artist Productions. :D

Not sure the feasibility of it, but it'd be awesome if you guys tried a 1/6 Headless Horeseman from Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

Not sure the feasibility of it, but it'd be awesome if you guys tried a 1/6 Headless Horeseman from Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

I would absolutely LOVE to do that character... would be a lot of fun.

We should have another figure to unveil here today, I have to take some shots of it after I get back from the Post Office. :rock

Darkman! BV did the sculpt, which is outstanding. AND the coat is PERFECT, and it's not even wired yet!! The cut of it, the way it hangs... you could not ask for a better coat for Darkman. It's a work of art. :duff

The figure itself has the red shirt, black pants and of course the badass coat. The hat was made by Stevo's Toys, I was going to use it for a custom but then tried it on Darkman and it worked perfectly.

My partner is also working on an exclusive accessory for him, that should be pretty damn cool when finished.

And I HAD to do the mask, it was a given. So I cut it and glued it and made it happen. It comes off easily and ties on in the back in two places. When we start producing these, I will find thinner fabric though...to keep the size more to scale.

But I am very very proud of this figure, it's a great joint effort and another kick ass figure for our lineup. :rock

Back