When worlds collide ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dvp.jpg

Darkartist Josh and I have decided to team together on a new venture to merge our skills and ideas together to bring a whole new level to our customs we offer. We have discussed several things for the future and some of them are grand in scale and others fun and so forth. 2009 promises to be an exciting year with many good things to come. We have even prepared a prototype to show a small glimpse of the future, So now it is Joshs turn!

Thanks to all,
Ryan

Thank you Ryan! I'm very happy to be a part of this new joint venture, and I hope we are able to shock and astonish people for years to come! So far our working together has produced a nice start to the festivities...

I present to you, Sam Loomis.

(Be aware that this prototype still needs repainted hands, a proper pistol and a proper suit.)

BVDALoomisPromo.jpg

DSCN5298.jpg

DSCN5297.jpg

DSCN5295.jpg

DSCN5294.jpg

DSCN5293.jpg

DSCN5290.jpg

And we will be able to offer Loomis as both his classic H1/H2 self, and H4. We will have an H4 protoype done sometime soon. It's just a matter of adding some burn scars and burned hand/gloved hands. :duff

And this is just the TIP of the iceberg. I foresee a lot of people crapping bricks the size of Texas. :D

:lol I wish I had more...

We have a few teases we could show, but that would give away the gruesome possibilities and we'd be playing our hands a bit too early.

Be rest assured that when we show this stuff, Hell might spill out from it's borders and envelope us... it's that freakin awesome. :devil

And we will be able to offer Loomis as both his classic H1/H2 self, and H4. We will have an H4 protoype done sometime soon. It's just a matter of adding some burn scars and burned hand/gloved hands. :duff

Oh my god, I have to have an extra crispy Loomis! When and how much?!

This is such awesomeness!!! Definitely the best world colliding I've seen :rock :rock

But man, oh man are you gonna leave us poor saps broke :lol

Back