When will we get a Phase 2 Clone (Plain armor) 1/6 fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked that out yesterday, they're all 41st Elite with grey markings. Hard to see but clearer on the blu-ray. :monkey1

Noo! not the one running along the hallway, the first one you see operating the turbolaser canon, he lacks the stripes and the grey on the pauldron..see, technology doesnt make everything better :nana:
:rotfl:peace

EDIT:
PlainClone.png

Looks plain to me :monkey1

Last edited:
I do not think of the pic above as a real confirmation. All we see is the back. Where were the fleet clones? They are mostly white but they have blue hash marks. NOt the 501st they are 5th or 7th fleet?

ah it is the 7th fleet and this is what they lok like. easy to miss as the markings are so small.

CloneTrooper_swmi.jpg

Last edited:
Noo! not the one running along the hallway, the first one you see operating the turbolaser canon, he lacks the stripes and the grey on the pauldron..see, technology doesnt make everything better :nana:
:rotfl:peace

EDIT:
PlainClone.png

Looks plain to me :monkey1

Ah, well spotted! Now we definitely need a plain clone, there's no excuses anymore! :hi5:

I hope because these clones are fairly plain they are back in the $89 range even with the two helmets. I'd like to get some 501st customs from this past CW arc and these would be a much easier starting point.

Well, throwing this thread back at ya Sideshow! When's this coming? Im still interested in one, anyone else?
Can a moderator shift this onto the action figure discussion thread please?

Damn where did this thread come from? Am I in the wrong section looking for the statue section? Can someone direct me in the right direction? :dunno

just repaint one, its what I did..i gave up on sideshow making this

Yeah yours looks great i saw it in your customs thread.
I'll hang on a while longer before i go down that road...

Yeah this is another obvious omission from the line. Hopefully by "deluxe" they mean that they are gonna redesign the armor so it's removable and offer it with some extra body suits! And redesign those clunky ankle joints while they are at it. And sell the parts in kits so we can fix all the pleather fading clones! Did I miss anything? Oh yes, go back into production on the stormtroopers! If they made a new hand and foot, I'd by two new ones every year! Oops, wrong thread, but you get my point!

Yeah this is another obvious omission from the line. Hopefully by "deluxe" they mean that they are gonna redesign the armor so it's removable and offer it with some extra body suits! And redesign those clunky ankle joints while they are at it. And sell the parts in kits so we can fix all the pleather fading clones! Did I miss anything? Oh yes, go back into production on the stormtroopers! If they made a new hand and foot, I'd by two new ones every year! Oops, wrong thread, but you get my point!

If they do a deluxe clone kit (which they wont) your missing both phase 1/2 helmets that would allow for the to appeal to more customers and I know I would love also saves waiting around for a deluxe phase 1 trooper.

Back