When is NECA new 19" Alien being released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it work? Look good? Pics?

EDIT: Nevermind, took a look at the pics in the NECA Prometheus thread and I think I figured out what you guys are talking about.

QONFV.gif

I doubt Bolaji in the suit was that tall...
Seeing Iain Whyte (7'2") standing barefoot next to Ridley Scott in the BTS of Promethues gives you an idea of the relative size. Bolaji in full costume never looked anywhere near 8' IMHO.

Definitely want to pick this up when it comes out since I never got the 18 inch when it came out. Glad they are re releasing this!!! Also excited about the Alien marine figures and hoping Neca releases more Aliens. :yess::yess::yess:

This thread is still here and still going.

Yeah, it's still here in the monsters section...

Anyway, seeing the teaser pics of the newly tooled Aliens xeno, I can barely wait for the retooled original Giger alien!
Hopefully they'll release both in the 18" scale.

Yeah, it's still here in the monsters section...

Anyway, seeing the teaser pics of the newly tooled Aliens xeno, I can barely wait for the retooled original Giger alien!
Hopefully they'll release both in the 18" scale.

That would be awesome if both were 18" scale!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

So can I ask if there's any approximate release date/quarter for this Neca '79 Alien retool/re-release? Anyone know?

I stupidly sold my old Neca Alien. :slap

Hey guys.

Sorry for the topic-necro.

Do you have some news on a new 22 inches classic Alien by NECA ?

Sorry if I miss something but I can't find anything about this one with my friend Google. :D

Thanks !

Back