When do you think Sideshow will release the next Marvel PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An Iron Man Mark 3 Maquette could mean that there's still a Marvel PF that will be announced before the year ends.

god damnit... those weren't the reactions i was going for :lol:lol:lol

i don't have the slightest clue as to what the next marvel release is :monkey3

watch it be a mark 3 movie comiquette

that's ok since i'm still waiting for the must have iron man. all that i've seen so far (and i've cancelled all of them now) are ehh at best. so i'll hold out for that one must have piece.

You don't like the original SS Iron Man comiquette? It is superior to all other Iron Man statues imho.

You don't like the original SS Iron Man comiquette? It is superior to all other Iron Man statues imho.

well yes. that one of course, which i have the stealth version of. i'm in no hurry to dish out 1k+ at this point just to get a different paint variant of a statue i have already.
i'm hoping for a better mark3 version down the road.

Even if Sideshow ends up releasing an Iron Man Mark 3 Movie comiquette, I'm still hoping for a Thanos comiquette. Give me my Thanos!!!

thanos1.jpg

When do you think Sideshow will release the next Marvel PF statue?

Do you have a clue who they will make?

I think it will be...................................... 1/15/08 (totally random date)

I think it will be...................................... Daredevil

I'm laughing at us now :lol

Seriously, who saw that coming?

Nobody. :monkey2

But like I was saying in another thread, it's freaky that I just got done watching The Incredible Hulk DVD (w/ Norton) and now this announcement.

You know I wanted SS to do DD, but Randy did such a great job, I can careless now.

Back