When do you think Sideshow will release the next Marvel PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Apoc. would be better as a comiquette. The ex could have a cape (like Nightcrawler said) or alternate hands with a large hammer and sword. And, I would love a Venom comiquette, however, I agree that it should be a comiquette; We don't need a mix of polystone and rubber for his skin.

Still crossing my fingers for:
cyclops5.jpg

a feeeling. Plus i thought i saw a post on someone working on it for sideshow. It had pictures of the project and everything. I would however would not mind a cyclops. Maybe hawkeye.

a feeeling. Plus i thought i saw a post on someone working on it for sideshow. It had pictures of the project and everything. I would however would not mind a cyclops. Maybe hawkeye.

OH GOD I hope your Wrong!! :mad:

Venom would suck as a PF. Leave the Venom/Carnage requests in the Comiquettes line where they belong.

Daredevil is long overdue, so I would think that he'd be on the very short list to be made.

After than it should be interesting to see who gets selected for the 1/4 treatments. Another Wolverine has been teased for awhile especially considering the Comiquette is near to 1/5 than 1/4...

Even though he is not on the short list and probably a longshot I'd love to see this guy done:

AstonColossus.png

Imagine the statue done in chrome at 1/4 size with the cloth materials over it? Transformed Colossus is 7'5" so in 1/4 Scale it'd be just under 23". Make it so.

Yeah we do...

hopefully that'll be the next announcement.

I also think we need a Venom comiquette, however, I bet SS waits until after the Venom LSB ships to announce one. Imagine how many people would cancel their LSB and wait for the comiquette. It would be awsome to replace my OLD-SCHOOL Horizon Venom model that I made 12 years ago.

Daredevil is long overdue, so I would think that he'd be on the very short list to be made.
Imagine the statue done in chrome at 1/4 size with the cloth materials over it? Transformed Colossus is 7'5" so in 1/4 Scale it'd be just under 23". Make it so.

While he isn't one of my favorite characters, Daredevil is definitely due for the PF treatments. Colossus, on the other hand, IS one of my favorite characters, however, if they make him before Cyclops, my heart will be even more broken. First Black Queen crushing my Phoenix hopes, and then Cyclops passed...I would weep.

As much as I want to see a chrome Colussus PF, I think Sideshow needs to come out with a good costumed (preferably the brown) Wolverine PF first.

I'd would definetly love a wolverine with an unmasked exclusive. That way it'll be possible to make an avengers dio with all the PF. I have to admit that Apocalypse would be amazing.

very reliable sources have informed me that the next Marvel piece will be *gasp*
a mark3 movie Iron Man.

Well I'm an Iron Man fanboy so its great for me but it'll continue to cause folks to complain...although one could argue it'd be best for them to do all three now and get them out of the way.....

It'll most likely be a Comiquette like all other Iron Man pieces so the wait for a PF continues....

Back