When are we going to hear about any new figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you welcome, i wonder why they havent got him out in the open, but he is considered a 1/6 figure set. and nothing lists for that on their site. i had to do some digging to order a second one to open. and i must say he looks great out of the box, the pictures they put out of him do him no justice. the main thing that i did not like was the hands, swapped the hands out for retaliation and it looks so much better.

I start getting into the Joes, and production ceases.

This figures.

Nice tip on Snakes Eyes....er, snakeeyes. I had to drive out to Corner Store Comics last week to get mine. Drat.

I really hope the Joe run isn't pretty much over.

it's not over yet...SDCC will tell tales

it's not over yet...SDCC will tell tales

hope we get another 4 figure preview. scarlett, shipwreck, roadblock, gung ho, snow job, snow serpents, blowtorch, mindbender, twins, shockwave, croc master, or b.a.t.s, hell i would even take raptor now, since falcon's wings are out

hope we get another 4 figure preview. scarlett, shipwreck, roadblock, gung ho, snow job, snow serpents, blowtorch, mindbender, twins, shockwave, croc master, or b.a.t.s, hell i would even take raptor now, since falcon's wings are out

would love to see Snowjob,Gung-ho,Shipwreck,Mutt and Junkyard,Tomax/Xamo SDCC ex's in one shot

i want another animal set, croc master w croc, mutt & junkyard, spirit & freedom, law & order, polly is probably to small to count

Back