When are we going to hear about any new figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see shockwave being the 2014 sdcc exclusive, shipwreck next

3.jpg

Like, buy all of them? To burn them so we move on to the next character? ;)

I don't think Sideshow does SDCC exclusives any more. They certainly didn't do any last year.

yeah,it's not looking good...Since nobody from Sideshow wants to chime in or give even the slighest of hint,if then nothing is shown at SDCC,kiss the Sideshow GI Joe line good-bye

There are 4 figures in the first half of this year (Baroness, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow & Destro). That doesn't exactly sound like a dying line to me. Hell, they put out so many figures for the line in such a short time that I don't mind if they take a bit of time before announcing the next.

There are 4 figures in the first half of this year (Baroness, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow & Destro). That doesn't exactly sound like a dying line to me. Hell, they put out so many figures for the line in such a short time that I don't mind if they take a bit of time before announcing the next.

FACTS

those 4 figures were revealed last year at SDCC and before then....they have not revealed anything new since October 2013 (and that was Destro's pre-order which we already knew about)

there has been a 7 month drought of not a single new reveal.I would say that is something to be concerned about for the life of the line...

This years is Joe's 50th anniversay and still not a peep from Sideshow

FACTS

those 4 figures were revealed last year at SDCC and before then....they have not revealed anything new since October 2013 (and that was Destro's pre-order which we already knew about)

there has been a 7 month drought of not a single new reveal.I would say that is something to be concerned about for the life of the line...

This years is Joe's 50th anniversay and still not a peep from Sideshow

yea, if there is nothing at sdcc or a hint before then its over, but that will end my life also. keep my heartbeating sideshow

It looks like their premium format figure is done! I wish they would of dropped a Destro. I would be happy with Cobra Commander, Barroness, and Destro.

Offering up multiple repaints of Baroness should have told you that.

Also most Joe fans aren't statue collectors. That defeats the purpose of America's Movable Fighting Man.

premium formats are gone, pitty because there were so many to do. hope they keep the 1/6 line going for a long time, but it looks like sideshow is sith based company, there can only be 2 lines a master license, and a apprentice line. blame dc for taking away gi joe.

if only a simple post from a Sideshow rep in the know would just chime in and say "stay tuned"

yea someone needs to ask them or send a private message. anyone know ones name. whats that chicks name cabiot

already did...she knows nothing other than she hasn't heard anything of the line being done

and I don't think Matt Bischoff is around with Sideshow anymore

a guy at sdcc told me they were working on shipwreck and scarlett, but who knows now. dc put a hurt on the joe line

Scarlet and Shipwreck is pretty much true,maybe we'll see them at SDCC....also Gung-ho,Snow job,Roadblock are on the table

also the higher prices are keeping figures instock more, and not selling out quicker. or maybe they have higher edition sizes. when you look on their site it dosent tell you how many exclusives they made. snake eyes and timber are still instock but you have to look under retaliation snake eyes to get to him.

I start getting into the Joes, and production ceases.

This figures.

Nice tip on Snakes Eyes....er, snakeeyes. I had to drive out to Corner Store Comics last week to get mine. Drat.

I really hope the Joe run isn't pretty much over.

Back