Whedonverse clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Whedonverse shirts

They keep popping up, so it feels pointless to link everytime, so keep your eye on this site for Whedonverse shirts dayofthehirt.com

So finally, there's one on teefury.com

Does anyone know if othertee's shirts are good quality? After buying this redbubble shirt https://www.redbubble.com/people/ya...y_color=lemon&print_location=front&quantity=1 I've become unwilling to buy from the daily shirt sites due to not loving the quality from the sites I've tried.

I just bought a shirt from othertee's. The quality was pretty low in my opinion. The material was very thin. I prefer shirts from Shirtpunch and Teefury for their quality. Not to mention it took forever to get the one shirt I ordered from othertees.

I'm still looking for a Buffy shirt that just 'wows' me. :/

Sky, be sure to bump this thread is you see any good ones. I have a few, but nothing that satisfies.

Have you checked rebubble and society6? And I mainly just update my tumblr blog with them, since I kept bumping and bumping. If I see a Buffy one, I will try to remember you and write here.

Have you checked rebubble and society6? And I mainly just update my tumblr blog with them, since I kept bumping and bumping. If I see a Buffy one, I will try to remember you and write here.

I have not! Will look into it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Back