What's your Star Wars collecting focus going to be now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to have anakin, darth maul, droid and some characters from ep 1-3/for some reason i couldnt sell boba fett and medicom stroptrooper well since i po HT Han solo and chew then i will focus only on (hopefully) ANH SW from now on.

I was focusing mostly on SS 1/4 scale PF's and 1:1 bust but SS has been slow releasing new statuesover the last two years so I go bored collecting this line. I sold most of my 1:1 bust and all of my PF 1/4 PT statues and some OT as well. I still own Fett, the Droids, Chewie, Snowtrooper and I have the new Fett on order but after that I don't think I'm done with SS statues. I'm now full force into the 1/6 line. Love the quality of both HT's and SS lately. I been picking up some 1/6 environments, Cantina, Archway etc and I must say my 1/6 figures look better than ever and the're much more fun to collect than the PF line. I also collect replicas, I have far from everything but I still have a nice mixture of helmets blasters and studio scales ships.

I never got into SSC Star Wars figures and am not about to get into HT Star Wars figures. I have nearly every possible character I could want from the Hasbro PotF2 and Collector Series lines. Having only been 8 years old when those came out and having just discovered Star Wars earlier that year, those generally hated toys have the same value to me as the Vintage Kenner Collection does for many of you.

That said I'm holding onto all of my OT figures and selling most of the prequel stuff I'd obtained as it came out. I think I may eventually branch out into the Galoob Action Fleet series. I have all the Hasbro vehicles but they're too large to display. I had some of the Micro Machines ships as a kid but gave them away years back.

I also have a Kyle Katarn focus. Custom Hasbro figures, machine fabricated lightsaber, miniatures, cards, novellas, PC game jewel cases, etc.

Same as it always was, core characters plus the Bounty Hunters

Since Ive just started collecting Im not really sure. Scout trooper plus speeder bike is what got me interested, and I will get a snowtrooper and stormtrooper as well.

And a sandtrooper with dewback would be the dream, but the Cost of the dewback makes this imposdible. :(

Other than that it will be OT characters that I really like, boba fett in particular.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Back