Whats your Sleep Schedule like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit weird for me at the mo.

The baby has some moments.

Normally though her last feed is 10pm so she's asleep by 11pm & then stays there till 5-6am Feed her again & then get back to bed & up @ 7.30am to get ready for work
so I go down about 11.30 & wake up when she starts whinging for breakfast...I probably get a good 6-7hrs a night which is bloody awesome with a 9 week old daughter ;) lol

Neil

The 3 jobs only a week yea, then after, just right back to my 2 and that won't be a problem

if it is only a week I would say, never lose your wallet or keys, trust me you think it is stupid for me to say, but I've lost money that way, you just don't think about it,
if you can, sleep on your breaks, that always helped me a lot

I've heard of some people functioning really well on 4 hours sleep a night, for years. I need 9 to be comfortable.
If you gotta do it, eat super healthy to keep your energy up.

I usually sleep from midnight until about 6:15 and I feel fully charged. I'm starting a new workout routine (as of today) and I get up at 5:15am and will try to sleep at 11-11:30 ish.

I got to bed at midnight and wake up at 5:30 am during the week. I take long naps during the weekend to make up for it.

I haven't had a good nights sleep in over 10 years (no joke) so I don't sleep much. July was rough (and this first week of August) its too damn hot! :monkey4

I'm a nightowl and I prefer staying up till 3-4 am then sleeping till 10am-Noon. I do that during the summer and when I start back to school I TRY to get to bed by 11pm and get up at 6am, but I usually just lie awake most of the night or doze off a few times. I'm usually pretty tired by the end of the week and sleep my weekends pretty much away. I hate it but that's the way it's been for the past 6 years or so.

I haven't had a good nights sleep in over 10 years (no joke) so I don't sleep much. July was rough (and this first week of August) its too damn hot! :monkey4

I can't remember the last time I went to bed and actually slept a full 6 to 8 hours. I guess I'll sleep good when I'm in a nursing home later in life.

over the summer iv been getting to bed like Midnight to 3am range then wake up around noon, somedays earlier some days later, once the fall starts up im gonna have to kick it into high gear tho. Mabey be asleep before midnight for shure an get a solid 8 hours.

During the summer - I tend to average around 4 hours/night.

In the fall/winter/spring around 8 hours. I love the warmer weather...but I do miss not getting more sleep. I guess it's a blessing our summers are relatively short.

Stop drinking all that milk, then.

Sleep is for the weak.

Maybe this October we'll actually have cause to say that and mean it. ;)

I hear taking melatonin is a good way to get more sleep?
it is not a sleep pill though, well, that's what I heard

I sleep about 6 hours a night... But I usually go to sleep at 4 am or 5 am.. and sleep until 11:30 or so. It's the ONLY time I can squirrel away for painting, as I spend all day watching my son.

Back