Whats your Sleep Schedule like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear taking melatonin is a good way to get more sleep?
it is not a sleep pill though, well, that's what I heard

Yes, it does help you get to sleep faster and get a more sound sleep. I prefer the fast acting type. 2 or 3 of the 3 mg and I'm sleeping pretty quick. The recommended dosage is one, I'm sure. The body makes it's own melatonin,a hormone secreted by the pineal gland. How much light the eyes receive determines output. Less light = more output.

I have insomnia, so my sleep schedule is pretty off balance. I sleep when my body lets me. :lol :(

No sleep for 2 day periods is normal. It's 3:30 a.m. here and I'm not even tired.

I have insomnia, so my sleep schedule is pretty off balance. I sleep when my body lets me. :lol :(

No sleep for 2 day periods is normal. It's 3:30 a.m. here and I'm not even tired.

I am the same, I tend to sleep during the day, well, from like 6 am to noon, something about sleeping during the day makes me feel safer

I have a phobia of darkness, so I cannot sleep in complete darkness, I have to have a small lamp or the tv on,

I am the same, I tend to sleep during the day, well, from like 6 am to noon, something about sleeping during the day makes me feel safer

I have a phobia of darkness, so I cannot sleep in complete darkness, I have to have a small lamp or the tv on,

That's a ____ty phobia. I work during the day, so that's really not an option for me.

That's a ____ty phobia. I work during the day, so that's really not an option for me.

I work in the afternoon, so I sleep from like 6 am to noon or 1.

yeah, it is embarrassing to say it, but I cannot sleep in the dark, I get night terrors, horrific nightmares, I've tried,
like, I can go to sleep fine in the dark, but then I wake up all freaked out, when the sun comes up I just put the dark curtains up and the room is dark enough, but the sun makes i a little bright,

I just have a thing for not sleeping at night, this fear, I just feel safe during the day,

I really need a night job :monkey2

Huh, that's odd. Have you tried sleeping with like a mini-lamp or something? At least you have nightmares. I can't even dream without medication. No REM sleep.

Huh, that's odd. Have you tried sleeping with like a mini-lamp or something? At least you have nightmares. I can't even dream without medication. No REM sleep.

yeah I have a lamp, but that is still not sleeping in total darkness, so my melatonin levels must be pretty low,

That's what I take to help sleep. Melatonin. Good stuff, non addictive. Only works if you take loads of it though. :lol

seems like I'm the only one who's getting a lot of sleep here, I work at night because here in Vegas that's like normal. I sleep during the day atleast like 9-10hours. But this past few weeks have been rough, working at night then next day work morning, without a day off. I almost pass out one time.

If your working 3jobs in a span of just 2days, I say its no problem, Redbull would your friend, or like that 5 Hour energy drink thing..

I once worked 3days straight without any sleep at all. It feels terrible.

After I got off work, I had about 45 mins of sleep last night before I had to get up again for work. I"m exhausted, and starving!

Back