Whats your Sideshow Christmas gift to yourself?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this for $300 on Sideshow's Black Friday sale:

8938_press08-001.jpg

And then reserved one of these bad boys and paid the deposit just yesterday:

400023_press01-001.jpg

Got this for myself after a very hard year. I lost 30% of my territory at work which equates into a heavy cut in pay after surviving several rounds of layoffs. It was tough seeing everybody get something new for themselves throughout the year, but I live alone and bills had to come first. Now that I caught myself up and I have my territory back (finally back on my feet), I figured I'd treat myself this Christmas with this:

Picture819.jpg

#215 of 750 in the house...

Got this for myself after a very hard year. I lost 30% of my territory at work which equates into a heavy cut in pay after surviving several rounds of layoffs. It was tough seeing everybody get something new for themselves throughout the year, but I live alone and bills had to come first. Now that I caught myself up and I have my territory back (finally back on my feet), I figured I'd treat myself this Christmas with this:

Picture819.jpg

#215 of 750 in the house...

NICE......

SSC X-Mas lasts all year long for me!

But I think my "December gift" will be the Venom Comiquette (if my WL converts, that is).

Be ordering the Star Wars 1:6 Emperor and Chair next Friday, don't know when it will come, but I'm counting it as my Xmas Prezzie!

And then reserved one of these bad boys and paid the deposit just yesterday:

400023_press01-001.jpg

That's badass....this has to be the best thing I saw at Sideshow at the SDCC!!!
100_0760.jpg

That's my best friend standing next to it!!! It's enormous!
100_0761.jpg

CONGRATZ ON THE PRE-ORDER!!! Can't wait to see ur pics when u get it!

As for me:
I just pre-ordered a bunch of 3A Berties.....so I guess that my xmas gift?! Other than having sex with Shai ofcourse!

That's badass....this has to be the best thing I saw at Sideshow at the SDCC!!!
100_0760.jpg

That's my best friend standing next to it!!! It's enormous!
100_0761.jpg

CONGRATZ ON THE PRE-ORDER!!! Can't wait to see ur pics when u get it!

As for me:
I just pre-ordered a bunch of 3A Berties.....so I guess that my xmas gift?! Other than having sex with Shai ofcourse!

WHOOOAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Those are better than Sideshow's!!!!!!

We haven't played Halo3 in forever. Me you and P!tu need to play some time. My new GT is Viking4Alpha

We haven't played Halo3 in forever. Me you and P!tu need to play some time. My new GT is Viking4Alpha

Isn't that bad ass!!! Better get a bigger place to put it!!

As for the Halo 3....I'm sorry ..but I don't recognize ur name....who where u on Live before ur new gamer tag?!

Isn't that bad ass!!! Better get a bigger place to put it!!

As for the Halo 3....I'm sorry ..but I don't recognize ur name....who where u on Live before ur new gamer tag?!

I've had a few. It was probably "Snypercide" when I played with you guys. I've also played with "abnsnyper" too. Just Viking4Alpha now. :D

Back