What's your rarest collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da fink

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've been collecting movie collectibles for a few years and I now have quite a large collection of figures and statues. I'd like to know what's the rarest collectible other collectors have got in their collection. Mine's probably between the original 12" Frankenstein, Nosferatu and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. I did have Neca's Balrog but I broke it accidently and now its no longer in my collection. What's your rarest or your top 3?

I've had some Minimate prototypes in my hands at various times (possibly one or two in the world), but only briefly in most cases. Not sure what is rarest of things I currently own.

as far as toys go............kenner alien........:yess:
HPIM0263.jpg

HPIM0265.jpg

HPIM0266.jpg

i've got older stuff than this but this seems to be about the rarest anyway.

I've been collecting movie collectibles for a few years and I now have quite a large collection of figures and statues. I'd like to know what's the rarest collectible other collectors have got in their collection. Mine's probably between the original 12" Frankenstein, Nosferatu and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. I did have Neca's Balrog but I broke it accidently and now its no longer in my collection. What's your rarest or your top 3?

The original 12" Frankenstein? That isn't rare at all. Prolly one of Sideshows highest production runs, something like 25,000 were made. I picked up 3 on clearance at Spencers for $3.99.

Mine would be my SSE Creature Dio, at only 100 made. I love that thing for reasons almost completely unrelated to its rarity. I wish I had been able to pick up the other two dios. Oh well.

I totally feel like a loser now :monkey2

I don't know if we are counting custom figures... but a number of the ones I own are in the 10 or less category.

that just for me bro......:1-1:

i swear i would run my gramma down with my truck to have some of the grails a lot of you freaks have.............:lecture...............not really she makes awesome biscuits

but no way in hell i'm i giving up my sippy cup pop up light saber r2-d2..............:monkey3

Well i supose mine are original Hollywood collectors gallery clean endo skull , and an original M-1 Michael myers resin kit painted by myself on 40 made world wide and only sold at chiller many years ago.

myersgooda1.jpg

myersgood2.jpg

cabinet2a.jpg

Jason

I don't know if shoes can be considered a "collectible" but I have a Reebok Goldrush. Only 12 were made, I own #4. :yess:

Arnold autograph.

The only downside is it on a T3 picture.

But you get what you get.

Mine isn't in the same park as some here but it would be a HT's OC Batman.

Back