Whats your most wanted Batman related collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a HT Tumbler and Batpod. I don't think I can afford both now. Anyone knows a good alternative? It doesn't have to be 1:6th scale.

For stuff already out there I think I have the two pieces I really love, the HT OC Batman and the Alex Ross Dark Crusader statue.

What I would most like to see made is a 1/6 comic line, preferably by HT.

Anyone remember that interview wit someone from hot toys from a few monts back? They hinted that they were working on a gary oldman gordan. That would be awesome.

As for ultimate collectible. I'd love a 1:6 1939 batman.

A 1/6 line of batman similar to the black and white line would be a real money spinner I would think.

think my biggest want is a joker interrogation head , im going to re-paint my BR joker as well but something with genuine hair and more of an expression on the face i think. wouldnt mind the laughing joker head :pray:

DCD already made mine. Kelley Jones' Batman, both the Black & White statue and the Vampire Batman from their Elseworlds line.

Next up would have to be a Norm Breyfogle Bats.

DCUC solomon grundy. I'm not gonna dream too big. I just wanna fill out my 6 inch rogues gallery.

There are but just a few I still want. But for the most part I am very happy with the ones I have.

Back