What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jadatoys BVS Batwing

IMG_1153.JPG

King Arts tiny Antman on stone to go with my Iron Studios Bucky and Cap - even tho Cap comes with Antman:lol

antman.jpg
Just liked the look of Antman on a pillar and think it will go with the IS "concrete" bases. Also TWS Falcon - better late than never; but TWS is a favorite film and I have wanted and waited and wanted TWS Falcon for SO long:love figured might as well finish the "holy trio" of Cap, Bucky, and Falcon before IW. And the red, purple, and blue "fire effects" to go with TWS Bucky, SW, and Dr. Strange.

fire_effects.jpg

These will be SMALL flames paired with 1/6 scale, but that's fine for what I want them for:cool: Just want an accent of fire; but don't want the figures to look like they are burning:lol. (Gotta make some smoke clouds too for TWS). I like the red the best and it's probably most useful but think purple and blue for DW will look kinda MYSTIC:monkey3 (or I can use them for my new Davy Jones).

And XD Toys Davy Jones 'coz I just wanted a companion piece for JS but not at HT reseller prices:horror:

davy_jones.jpg

Nope, XD Toys will do just fine.:monkey3

Finally the second regular stand arrived (special thanks to a good friend), so both my HT Snowtroopers can be displayed properly now. I still have the extra accessories, but most likely will never use them. Here are the Snowies:

Hot_Toys_Snowtroopers_set_07.jpg

Hot_Toys_Snowtroopers_set_accessories.jpg

I found these cool rings online. I want to get one for my nephew, he says he's into superheroes. Which one would be the best?

a0173068e9fe1ccd0f4d847a65adf72d.jpg

be2c36e9b237cd8f5e025c403d54bdd1.jpg

06ec81c0291ae4598e0d882252295980.jpg

Back