What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RT3.jpg

RT2.jpg

RT1.jpg

Jumbo Rhino Trunk, nice and solid for some much needed collectible storage space.

Got my Doctor Strange and Attack of the Clones Padme yesterday from CDJapan.

Doctor Strange I think is a pretty good figure. Sculpt, paint and articulation are good as usual but I must say, the magic effects are awesome. Simple but they look fantastic on the figure. Totally recommend getting this!

Padme, fantastic sculpt, paint and articulation.

S.H. Figuarts Doctor Strange and Padme (1) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Doctor Strange and Padme (2) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Doctor Strange (2) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Doctor Strange (3) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Doctor Strange (4) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Doctor Strange (5) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Doctor Strange (6) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Doctor Strange (7) by allen lamb, on Flickr

S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Padme Exclusive (2) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Padme Exclusive (4) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Padme Exclusive (5) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Padme Exclusive (6) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Padme Exclusive (7) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Padme Exclusive (8) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Padme Exclusive (9) by allen lamb, on Flickr
S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Padme Exclusive (10) by allen lamb, on Flickr

Back