What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Mondo x Drafthouse The Force Awakens glasses.

4bfbbf412f813dd25038649ad0d2404c.jpg

The Hot Toys Sandtrooper arrived a few days ago, but only today I was able to take some photos of this awesome figure:

Hot%20Toys%20Sandtrooper%20Orange%20Pauldron%2006.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20Sandtrooper%20Orange%20Pauldron%2020.jpg

Nice collection that nightwing figure looks pretty cool

Here with Some figures that I bought last week
2c1951f1f69dec32d4a62c5e0710db7e.jpg

b983d79e8b08f5550f3582f6fce6e3e9.jpg
9a0c5f78caf6f24eb86d85f491657a8d.jpg

sent from my MI Note using Tapaderatalk

Good Smile Company Nendoroid Darth Vader.

It's hard to pose and I don't like it as much as the Nendoroid Stormtrooper, but it's still cute as hell.

Holy crap. A banner week. A couple days ago Phicen's Lady Death showed up. Today a massive box arrived from Timewalkertoys: HT's Batman (Returns), Pepper Potts, Asmus' Tauriel and Sauraman, two Kimi Toys female head sculpts, Phicen's Sheena, Sarina Valentina (a little corrective surgery ans she-he will just be a she), and a SS base body. I'll be busy for the weekend that's for sure.

Holy crap. A banner week. A couple days ago Phicen's Lady Death showed up. Today a massive box arrived from Timewalkertoys: HT's Batman (Returns), Pepper Potts, Asmus' Tauriel and Sauraman, two Kimi Toys female head sculpts, Phicen's Sheena, Sarina Valentina (a little corrective surgery ans she-he will just be a she), and a SS base body. I'll be busy for the weekend that's for sure.

Another Phicen fan, I see. :clap While I wont be adding Sarina to my collection, I will be adding both Lady Death and Robyn Hood.

Back