What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added the Stealth Captain America from the Winter Soldier. Great little addition. Will go well next to the Black Widow :)

i wish i could say ht... or sideshow items, especially black widow.... but nah. i actually bought a Vietnam fire base set from TUS!

$_12.JPG

and this Hot toys quality violin.... from a who knows brand

CAM00568.jpg

might buy some dml suits soon....

F*ing awesome!

Looking forward to your thoughts on this in the Anime section, did you get Zoro too?

edit: guess you did haha.

Infinity Gauntlet piggy bank.
I never heard my son say "Wow" quite like when he first saw this. :)
He knows the gauntlet from Super Hero Squad show.

71HGYBxhzOL__SL1500_.jpg

Congrats Ironwoman! :clap What a deal!
The one piece I've always wanted to add to my SM 3 collection.
My favourite movie of the three... Yeah, I know :D
And yeah I know it's not from the movie but would fit in nicely.

Mine too. sometimes I like to just pop it in and start watching it 1 hour in when he gets the black suit :rock

WH Smith (UK) carry most of Eaglemoss's publications.

I missed out on the first set (issue 1-33), but I'm going to try and collect the next set (X-Men Heroes and Villians).

The first figure, Storm, also comes with a themed (of sorts) chess board. Issue 35 has just came out, and it's Collossus.

If you are expecting a detailed likeness, you'll be sorely dissapointed. However, if you are a chess fan and like collecting, it ticks all the boxes. At £8.99 an issue it's not cheap, but there again, this hobby rarely is.

image.jpg3_zpsln5gf03n.jpg

Alex Ross Infinitely Heroic & Evil giclees on canvas.

Attachments

• DSC01502.JPG
    DSC01502.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC01523.JPG
    DSC01523.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 200
Back