What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the start of my Japanese sleeve. Is that a purchase?

Geisha Tattoo.jpg

Fantastic bust. Amazing detail and it must look imposing where you display it. Congrats!

Yep ecc really are doing some awesome stuff. This thing is insane .

Thanks. This thing is unbelievable. It is hard to see in pictures and videos but it is huge and the paint and sculpt is the best i have seen on any bust (or at least the ones I own or have seen in person) They used the same hair that was used in the film which is a nice touch. It is good to see they have the Marvel license and are making the IM and Hulk statues.

Thanks. This thing is unbelievable. It is hard to see in pictures and videos but it is huge and the paint and sculpt is the best i have seen on any bust (or at least the ones I own or have seen in person) They used the same hair that was used in the film which is a nice touch. It is good to see they have the Marvel license and are making the IM and Hulk statues.

Mate iv seen how big this thing is and its BIG lol. Yea I said the same about my reaper bust from ECC. The factory paint job is the best iv seen on a bust to date and I know this will be as good or probably better. The teeth are incredible.

ECC really are the bench mark right now.

Massive congrats :)

Well, it was finally time for a little shopping - bought the custom Craig head since ModernLife cancelled all their projects (otherwise wold have bought that)
Bought an Hitfigure body since the second project I need a muscle one - well, it has shoes with molded pegs - and ZC toys advise to use only their feet pegs
Suit and shirt for John Wick custom - shirt from Wolverine, lucky it costed only 7$!

Also PO Devil Toys Secret Master recently - feels like Christmas!!!
Purchases.jpg

I got these in yesterday. I am a big Harley Quinn fan, but the Poison Ivy is such a better statue. I am very impressed with the Bombshell line. Next up I'll be purchasing Zatanna.
e40a755b85bf52002641b648f928b663.jpg

0f1d7329863a221c99a6765d62b6e240.jpg

I got these in yesterday. I am a big Harley Quinn fan, but the Poison Ivy is such a better statue. I am very impressed with the Bombshell line. Next up I'll be purchasing Zatanna.
e40a755b85bf52002641b648f928b663.jpg

Excellent loot!.. I'm regretting not picking up the original variant of the Harley Quinn Bombshell figure.

Excellent loot!.. I'm regretting not picking up the original variant of the Harley Quinn Bombshell figure.
Thanks. I regret not getting her original variant either. My local comic store has one, but they want $300. I don't think i want to spend that much. Though i may break down and get it anyway.

Back