What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USMC PASGT Lightweight helmet.jpg

na, half a bag for breakfast and the rest when he get home for partial dinner. the second bag to be save for some other day. these bag not so small

6th Scale DC Joker should be delivered today. Can not wait to display him with my DC Batman. Trying to decide now if Harley or Catwoman should be my next purchase. The Flash and Green Lantern are not peaking my interest, so this set of the first 4 should hold me over until future release are announced. Can you say Penguin or Poison Ivy? LOL

6th Scale DC Joker should be delivered today. Can not wait to display him with my DC Batman. Trying to decide now if Harley or Catwoman should be my next purchase. The Flash and Green Lantern are not peaking my interest, so this set of the first 4 should hold me over until future release are announced. Can you say Penguin or Poison Ivy? LOL

Catwoman is nice but Harley is amazing.

I saw spider-man turn off the dark in 2011 in NYC... still had my playbill but I added this poster and daily bugle to the collection. The newspaper is supposedly stage used.

!CC2eWjwBmk~$(KGrHqUOKi0E0qyt7euzBNMkpMEBsQ~~_12.jpg

$_571.jpg

For my birthday, which was on 02/18/15 - a sealed Vasily, which perfectly fit my collection theme - for a great price!
Can't express how happy I am :)02.jpg

Phicen Shi
Hot Toys Captain Amaerica/Steve Rogers 2-pack
Tweeterhead Catwoman/Julie Newmar statue
and ACI Aragorn HK Exclusive should all be arriving this week
Yikes my wallet took a serious hit!

Back