What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upgraded Laws AT-AT Driver with more accurate hoses from Moncal:

etjq.jpg

Screen used AT-AT Driver:

lm5s.jpg

My haul for the weekend at FACTS convention in Belgium, plus I managed to finally find the 1:1 chopper pred mask that I have been searching for to go with the Scar and Celtic :)

ujaqyruz.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Nice pick-ups indeed. Good you didn't wait too long, some of those are becoming quite rare.

But it looks like you went there with a buttload off $$$! :horror
Just wondering, how was the general price level on the floor, flipper or retail-ish?

Nice pick-ups indeed. Good you didn't wait too long, some of those are becoming quite rare.

But it looks like you went there with a buttload off $$$! :horror
Just wondering, how was the general price level on the floor, flipper or retail-ish?

Thanks egel. The good thing about FACTS is you have a whole year to save up for it :) I could have probably spent a lot more but I had a limit and thankfully stuck to it, just means I will be eating toast and beans for a few months :rotfl.

Prices were pretty reasonable and most dealers would do a deal if you bought more than one item from them, you had to shop around though as there was big differences in prices from different dealers. I was lucky to get the Cap and Fury as there was only one of each at the whole fair.

Wow!!! I just received the Hollywood Collectibles 1:1 bust the dark knight. 032 of 750. I'm really speechless and just wowed. First to own a life size bust for $367.77 shipped. I just can't believe how amazing the bust look like. Although the face is alittle bit darker still overall i'm really happy owning it. Thank you Lord.

I got the white and regular on mother supreme, haven't opened them up and I have to say i was curious as to how she would be able to stand. Did they include a stand with her? She looks amazing

Congrats! And such a great price!!!

Back