What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark Link statue is great. We bought the ex when it first sold and we love it. It was really well done. Congrats. :hi5:

Thx buffygirl... Hope they come in soon so I can post the pics of them! I just wish I knew about first4figures when they had the link statues for sale :slap

You and me both. Can't get the one we want now because it's too expensive. :slap

Did you see the new poll first4figures has up on their Facebook page? The public gets to choose what the next statue will be (based on votes) I personally voted "deku link" but they have some great choices and all look great :yess:

Picked up both captain america and iron man mark VII, thor is next on my list.

tjc.jpg

Did you see the new poll first4figures has up on their Facebook page? The public gets to choose what the next statue will be (based on votes) I personally voted "deku link" but they have some great choices and all look great :yess:

No, but I just 'liked' their page and am looking for it now!!

Picked up both captain america and iron man mark VII, thor is next on my list.

tjc.jpg

That Iron man is a beauty. Have the Cap so I know how he looks but man, I should have gotten Iron Man.

I know some of you guys get these kind of figures and I Was wondering if you knew any US based companies I could score one from?

Gatchaman-Jun-The-Swan-PVC-Figure-012-150x150.jpg

LINK

Wow this is very good purchase by all of you my friends i also purchase recently a new Digital camera and this is very good to make the photographs because i am interested in photography and like to make photographs of every thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wow this is very good purchase by all of you my friends i also purchase recently a new Digital camera and this is very good to make the photographs because i am interested in photography and like to make photographs of every thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've just got a Panasonic G3 after getting fed up with my cheap compact.
Know very little about photography but looking forward to playing around with it.
Any pictures to show us Peter?

Back