What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The set of TMNT Battle Shell 11" figures from Playmates.
154196_s0.jpg

Great figures BTW.

The HCG Terminator 2 CPU Brain Chip arrived, pretty nice resin piece with light up acrylic tube. There is no comparison with the cool metal and glass Russ Replicas (RB Replicas) version, still I got this one in a good deal. Maybe later a comparison shot of the two.

hcgbrainchip05.jpg

Not really a purchase , but rather a "discovery".
Found these in a bunk in my parents house that I hadn´t seen in over 30 years. Still working and with the original boxes. Had forgotten all about them....
Brought me fond memories...:)

I remember that Pocket simon. I hated that thing because I bought it one time... it was the only video game I could afford with the bill my parents gave me at the time and it sucked! I should have saved up for something better lol

Waiting for a Donatello Comiquette to ship from a guy on these forums. Really excited!

Been looking for an extremely long time. I was even calling random comic shops around the country to see if they had one. They all thought I was crazy. Just recently I was pointed to these forums.

Commissioned ('2007) "one-of-a-kind sets", 'Cryo-sleep' at 1/26 scale figures of the Robinson Family and Major Donald West from Lost In Space. A key specification for the tiny scale figures were, 'facial recognition' in honor to the actors.

The foreground set is named 'Up-and-about'. The black and white stills give the subjects more of a '60s 1st Season look from the Lost In Space tv show.
...note, Dr,. Smith is lurking around! ..."Oh the pain, the pain!"

Last edited:
Hollywood Collector's Gallery 1:1 Endo arm arrived. Stunning piece! HUGE and heavy, the blue lights really add up to the overall display. Wanted one for years, but never at the high price the Sideshow version was going for (the Sideshow Endoarm didn't have lights and clear tube). This thing is so big it barely fit on my shelf. But is fantastic!

hcgendoarm10.jpg

hcgendoarm16.jpg

hcgendoarm17.jpg

hcgendoarm18.jpg

hcgendoarm20.jpg

hcgendoarm22.jpg

hcgendoarm24.jpg

And a short video of the HCG Endoarm, HCG Brain Chip, and the comparison between the HCG & Russ Replicas Brain Chip:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqdrlhlQCek[/ame]

Back