What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentle Giant AT-AT Driver bust and Sandtrooper Sergeant bust from a cool RS member

ggbustatatdriver05.jpg

ggbustatatdriver10.jpg

ggbustatatdriver11.jpg

ggbustsandtroopersergea.jpg

This isn't exactly a collectible. But I'd like to share it with you anyways. This is a gift for my best friend. He'll be getting it tomorrow. He used to love the AoA timeline when he was a teenager. But he got rid of the comics long ago. To his regret. So I hope he'll be happy with this belated Christmas gift. :)

1072 pages of pure goodness.

apocalypse.jpg

oh man, I love that storyline. I still have all the original issues, and read them quite a few times from start to finish. Unfortunately Marvel decided to revisit that universe but those stories were a lot less good.

my latest purchase

Img_0639.jpg

(some people here should recognise these, and know what they came with. No, they didn't come with airfreshener)

Good lookin' stuff gents!

I actually really like the AoA storyline that's been expanded in the Uncanny X-Force series as well as the AoA mini-series with humans as the heroes. But nothing beats the original AoA Omnibus ;) :D

Great gift idea!

This isn't exactly a collectible. But I'd like to share it with you anyways. This is a gift for my best friend. He'll be getting it tomorrow. He used to love the AoA timeline when he was a teenager. But he got rid of the comics long ago. To his regret. So I hope he'll be happy with this belated Christmas gift. :)

1072 pages of pure goodness.

apocalypse.jpg

Thats very nice of you. Your best friend is very lucky to have a friend like you.:)

My best friend is only interested in 2 things: booze and women :lol

oh man, I love that storyline. I still have all the original issues, and read them quite a few times from start to finish. Unfortunately Marvel decided to revisit that universe but those stories were a lot less good.

my latest purchase

Img_0639.jpg

(some people here should recognise these, and know what they came with. No, they didn't come with airfreshener)

But are the SCREEN ACCURATE!!!!!!!?????? ;)

my latest purchase

Img_0639.jpg

are those comicbookguy' socks ? :lol

Back