What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard of it. Haven't tried it yet.

Just go to dbox website. To put its short. You sit in a chair and the chair moves to the movie. Works very good with Action movies. Close to all Blu-rays now come with Dbox code on them. Just be ready for the price of just one. Not counting the cost of the decoder box.

Just go to dbox website. To put its short. You sit in a chair and the chair moves to the movie. Works very good with Action movies. Close to all Blu-rays now come with Dbox code on them. Just be ready for the price of just one. Not counting the cost of the decoder box.

I said I heard of it; haven't tried it. :lol I know what it does. DBox sounds cool. I'd like to try it. :)

Last edited:
Just received this:
011-2.jpg

Glad to see the classic belt back in use.

I just received these: Yoda & Clone, The Cap Ex PF and The Hulk PF. The treat was being the first to open The Cap, felt like it was just shipped from SS. Tomorrow I will get the same feeling once I open The Hulk and still not done I have two more classics on there way :yess::yess::yess:

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

I just received these: Yoda & Clone, The Cap Ex PF and The Hulk PF. The treat was being the first to open The Cap, felt like it was just shipped from SS. Tomorrow I will get the same feeling once I open The Hulk and still not done I have two more classics on there way :yess::yess::yess:

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

wow awesome pick ups I have been looking for taht yoda and clone for a long time hopefully i will find one soon. And a big congrats on the cap

Just picked up a bunch of custom sized acrylic cylindrical riser. Made sure I won't have to try to find these again at a good price.

20121109_160010.jpg

:lol Awesome! Congrats!

Both look great, BG! Congrats! :rock

Just got all this stuff this week!
Brought Narin's Classic Hunter home on Monday.
narinpredator.jpg

PF EX Rogue came in yesterday...
rogue.jpg

And I just picked this up today! Halo 4 Tritton 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset!
halo4headset2.jpg

Congrats! Great stuff!! :duff

Best purchase of 2012 for me. Batman bust comes second
D77051F8-E49D-4312-97A8-66C52F1D26BD-3612-000001A937B58A65.jpg

Amazing figures in an amazing set-up! Congrats! :clap

Hi all first post..stumbled upon this forum! Guess I should make some introductions in the intro thread anyway my latest purchase..something older but still cool in my opinion from the World of Warcraft DC Unlimited Series.

Magni_Bronzebeard_Dwarven_King.jpg

How do you like the headset? Does the 7.1 really work that good?

The headset is amazing! It was definately worth it. I wasn't sure what to expect but the sound quality blew me away. It's true surround sound over your ears. It's like your ears are sitting in an IMAX theatre! Btw congrats on your Batman bust. It looks great!

The headset is amazing! It was definately worth it. I wasn't sure what to expect but the sound quality blew me away. It's true surround sound over your ears. It's like your ears are sitting in an IMAX theatre! Btw congrats on your Batman bust. It looks great!

What does it run?

Back