What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1010095.jpg

:hi5:

Who made that one? Looks great :rock

Mondo-Shan-Jiang-Lord-of-The-Rings.jpg

However, I kind of bought it accidentally, since I just wanted to try how fast I am in ordering in case they will release a new Pixar-Poster anytime soon. :slap
I don´t know yet wether or not I´m going to keep it, maybe I´ll just sell it for how much it cost me to order...

Mondo-Shan-Jiang-Lord-of-The-Rings.jpg

However, I kind of bought it accidentally, since I just wanted to try how fast I am in ordering in case they will release a new Pixar-Poster anytime soon. :slap
I don´t know yet wether or not I´m going to keep it, maybe I´ll just sell it for how much it cost me to order...

Ah i tried to order that poster I'm not as quick as you i guess lol if you end up wanting to sell it please let me know congrats on the pickup though it definitely can be tough to get some mondo poster sometimes

I will do so. However, I´m located in Germany so taxes and shipping for you would be pretty high unfortunately.
Maybe try and get one off ebay for cheap, if that´s even possible with a Mondo-Poster... :D

Back