What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my Tumbler yesterday.

IMG_2561.jpg

Last edited:
Re: What did you get this week?

I merged your thread with the 'What's your latest purchase?' thread as anything can be posted in there, not necessarily just mainstream goodies.
I remember posting in here once that I got a replica of Bilbo Baggins Pipe and that's certainly not maintream :lol

Anyway, there's no point having 2 threads for the same thing and as Nova mentioned peeps would probably just post anything in the new thread anyway, mainstreaam items and all.

So, threads merged.
x :duff

That be cool, no problemo:peace I just never look in the statues section myself as I collect action figures:lecture

Just picked up this custom statue based on the Simon Bisley cover of Terminator: The Enemy Within (issue 3)

16be488e.jpg

79808512.jpg

bd53fb7a.jpg

82e5ac7c.jpg

Can't say how happy I am with the way it turned out. :yess:

Just picked up this custom statue based on the Simon Bisley cover of Terminator: The Enemy Within (issue 3)

16be488e.jpg

79808512.jpg

bd53fb7a.jpg

82e5ac7c.jpg

Wow that's awesome!!!:horror

As a Terminator fan and a Bisley fan I am so jelly right now!

16be488e.jpg

Thats epic, My brother has that comic, He used to collect those comics way back in the day. sooooo cool:hi5:

Back