What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0025.jpg

Neo

Awesome ! Who by ?

Since my last post which was 6 months ago: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4062513&postcount=11767

Here are my puchases:

200195_press01-001.jpg
1000291_press01-001.jpg
901391_press01-001.jpg
901392_press01-001.jpg
2001311_press01-001.jpg
901382_press14-001.jpg
901840_press04-001.jpg
9013751_press01-001.jpg
2001301_press01-001.jpg

Been taking it light I see Weenie ?

I haven't had the chance to take proper studio shots of my new figures, so stock images will have to do for now. Got these two recently. In-hand they look great!

Babydoll_PR9.jpg

hot-toys-avatar-jake-sully-1-6th-collectible-figure.jpg

Also, received the following 2012 3AA membership pack (first-time member).
3aa20122.jpg

3aa20121.jpg

After putting off an Xbox 360 purchase for so long, finally pulled the trigger and ordered one through Amazon.
star_wars_xbox_360_2.jpg

Star-Wars-Xbox-360-bundle-box.png

Also, got this for 55% off retail since I enjoyed playing the first Halo on my old Xbox back in the day. Better late than never I guess. :lol It should tide me over until Halo 4 is released.
Halo_Reach_LE_LG.jpg

I got wolverine ex and mumm ra ex today. Both are better in person than any pics. I was wondering about wolverine but when I see him in person he is awsome. I really don't like the ex head. But a member here gave me a good price for him. Great statues I recommend both of these.

I got wolverine ex and mumm ra ex today. Both are better in person than any pics. I was wondering about wolverine but when I see him in person he is awsome. I really don't like the ex head. But a member here gave me a good price for him. Great statues I recommend both of these.

Congrats on the acquisition :clap

FYI: The replacement arm arrived today from sideshow. Should be arriving at your doorstep soon :)

Congrats on the acquisition :clap

FYI: The replacement arm arrived today from sideshow. Should be arriving at your doorstep soon :)

Thanks bro! Also thanks for the palaptine ex. That sucker seems htf these days. Glad you hooked me up with one at a reasonable price. That statue is awsome. I like the ex head the most. Changes the entire stance of the pose. :clap

went on a shopping spree! got a hot Toys tracker predator, Sweeney Todd, baby doll and new gobbling lol.
also doing a couple trades that if all goes well, i shall add to my hot toys family king Leonidas and IM mark 4 secret project.
:nana::peace

After putting off an Xbox 360 purchase for so long, finally pulled the trigger and ordered one through Amazon.
star_wars_xbox_360_2.jpg

Star-Wars-Xbox-360-bundle-box.png

Also, got this for 55% off retail since I enjoyed playing the first Halo on my old Xbox back in the day. Better late than never I guess. :lol It should tide me over until Halo 4 is released.
Halo_Reach_LE_LG.jpg

great stuff :clap

i have already two limited edition xbox consoles ( from GOW and Halo Reach) so gonna pass on this Star Wars edition although it looks so freakin sick :rock

Back