What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yeah i wish i could get that alien warrior or even see it in person as i hear it is amazing but sadly i dont know that i could afford that guy anytime soon at the prices he is going for but im really considering getting the hcg big chap and sending him off to kaijuboy maybe that will satisfy my urge to buy an alien life size bust.

The Alien Warrior is a wonderful piece..but I must admit when I put Kaijuboy custom Big Chap next to it..I would say its even in quality or mb a tad better..its very close

She was my second buy , but took so long to get her. But it was worth the long wait!

Sorry these picture does not do her justice , but i had to share.

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

Another few belt buckles I ordered recently...

Cloudy Wolf Buckle
cloudywolf.jpg

Mobtown Monster: Skull and Wings Buckle
skullandwings.jpg

Fourspeed Metalwerks (Indonesia) Belt Buckles

Fu-Star Buckle
Fu___Star_4d366238effc4.jpg

Balrought (Balrog) Buckle - can't wait to wear this one!
Balrought_4d36557539478.jpg

I haven't pulled the trigger on this "Skull and Gear" one-of-a-kind buckle yet, but I'm thinking it'll be my next...
skullandgear.jpg

I've had him for a while, but his fingers had broken off after a light hit them months ago. I had some time today to fix him and I've never shown him off here. I think he looks arlight now.
photo4.jpg

Dude that is ____ing sick!!!!!:lecture:clap

Did you design it yourself?

Thanks! I'm loving it.

Yes and no. I basically built the idea off of several images. I wanted to blend comic and the movie suit. I love the honeycomb texture from the movie and love the symbiote logo from the comics.

It's my first tattoo and won't be the last. None of my family supported my decision but they all like the outcome.

Thanks! I'm loving it.

Yes and no. I basically built the idea off of several images. I wanted to blend comic and the movie suit. I love the honeycomb texture from the movie and love the symbiote logo from the comics.

It's my first tattoo and won't be the last. None of my family supported my decision but they all like the outcome.

I have several and my left lower leg is covered by a GL/Flash piece. Tattoos are very addictive and comic books translate so well. I'm still trying to get funds together to do a Batman backpiece.

Good luck on all your future ink.

10" Out of Character 1996 Stormtrooper figure - present from a very good friend. Of course, considering its age as well, it is not very accurate and has no joints, but I simply love it!! :) With my primary Stormtrooper focus I wanted this for some time.

outofcharacterstormtroo.jpg

I have several and my left lower leg is covered by a GL/Flash piece. Tattoos are very addictive and comic books translate so well. I'm still trying to get funds together to do a Batman backpiece.

Good luck on all your future ink.

Wicked. I could've sworn there was a thread here dedicated to member tattoos but I can't seem to find it.

I'm working on a design for a Batman one right now. It keeps changing though, so we'll see where I end up with it.

Devilman Belt buckle
buckle-daemonic1.jpg

John Carter Thern Amulet Paperweight (which I'm going to mount hardware on and make into a belt buckle)
jcbuckle.jpg

I was a little late on this so I bought it from a trusted seller off eBay at a slightly inflated price, but to me it was worth it considering the edition size and it's sold out from Sideshow. Plus it was brand new! That said, $20 bucks higher than retail for the EX isn't bad IMO. 29/200. :yess: Deformed experiment not pictured.
photo.jpg

Back