What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haters-car.gif

The kits dont come with bodies right?

Nope, they do come with bodies... not the greatest, but definitely functional for what you'd need them for. The Marmit Kits were and still are very impressive for something that is now nearly 15 years old. Aside from the limited ankle and wrist articulation their Stormtrooper armor is amazing.

Nope, they do come with bodies... not the greatest, but definitely functional for what you'd need them for. The Marmit Kits were and still are very impressive for something that is now nearly 15 years old. Aside from the limited ankle and wrist articulation their Stormtrooper armor is amazing.

Indeed, Marmit figures are great and quite accurate too. with a bit of customizing they can be the best 1:6 Imperials. I never got into the Marmits yet, but that might change after I get some pieces I need first.

Thanks for the link Blkinterceptor!

Looking at these two pictures, I wonder if the coats are the same? They look different..? :dunno

P2160105copy.jpg

bb1-3.jpg

Thanks for the link Blkinterceptor!

Looking at these two pictures, I wonder if the coats are the same? They look different..? :dunno

They are...mines is for John Preston kit while the other one is the Cleric Brandt kit more leathery and "shiny" to match the movie (wasn't really leather in the movie though) and doesn't come with Preston's HS it comes with Brandt's. :duh

EquilibriumStill0032-Brandt.jpg

toylion, posted some pics of his own collection of Equilibrium customs, awhile ago and it shows the difference in the kits. Here is the link:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40305&page=3

I have too much light in my pictures, under the right lighting it looks awesome.

P2200004.jpg

Hope this helps you out man, good luck. :)

Hope this helps you out man, good luck. :)

Thanks bro! You've been very helpful.

I have the Christian Bale HS from the Batman Exclusive figure, I'll order the Triad set, I'll try to find some blade hands or anything similar and buy a... true type muscular body? This is where I'm a bit confused, because how will the Bale headsculpt fit on to this:

true-type-12-male-figure-body-caucasian-muscular-body-version.jpg

Thanks bro! You've been very helpful.

I have the Christian Bale HS from the Batman Exclusive figure, I'll order the Triad set, I'll try to find some blade hands or anything similar

I personally used the Batman Exclusive hands and pegs because it fits the body perfectly. Plus the Blade hands have cuffs and Preston has long gloves that's why it looks slicker with the Batman hands IMO. :wink1:

Equilibrium_Still0323-Cleric_John_PrestonChristian-Bale.jpg

and buy a... true type muscular body? This is where I'm a bit confused, because how will the Bale headsculpt fit on to this:

true-type-12-male-figure-body-caucasian-muscular-body-version.jpg

:lol

Yes, the muscular body works, just pop the Wayne Sculpt off the neck (yes it does come off at least mine did) just be careful and don't use any tools (you don't want to damage it). I also used the ball joint from the body. Do not put the HS on until you have fully dressed the figure, closed the collar piece and adjusted it down the neck of the body. HS, you may have to play with it because of the collar but it will snap in place it worked great for me, it also matches the skin tone very well.

Shoot me a PM if you got more questions. :peace

My girlfriend got me her second present for my birthday, next to the Brian Rood "Trooper" print I got not long ago: the Attakus TIE fighter pilot statue. Really nice statue, not that accurate, but very cool though. It will complete my SDS TIE Pilot life-size bust well. :)

attakustiefighterpilot0.jpg

I personally used the Batman Exclusive hands and pegs because it fits the body perfectly. Plus the Blade hands have cuffs and Preston has long gloves that's why it looks slicker with the Batman hands IMO. :wink1:

Ah :slap, will use those instead since I have them!

Yes, the muscular body works, just pop the Wayne Sculpt off the neck (yes it does come off at least mine did) just be careful and don't use any tools (you don't want to damage it).

That's what I thought but I didn't want to try it and then accidentally break it.

I also used the ball joint from the body.

From the muscular body or the batman figure? :S

Shoot me a PM if you got more questions. :peace

Thanks, I probably will! :D

Back