What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spike!

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

Spike came out great. Congrats Fremen

A video is a great idea and maybe link to it on some of the sites he visits. Where there is a will, there is a way. :D Good luck.

OMG, what sites does he visit? lol. What makes me nervous about doing the video is that people who are against same-sex, might start to trash it and say really nasty things.

Don't think I don't have a lot to shoot back at em, but still. Happy times/thoughts do not want to be squashed by other people's mean comments. I prefer them kept to themselves.

My latest addition! Captain Jack Sparrow! :rock :rock :rock

6882319245_cb54a902d4_b.jpg

6882313227_c48cca5925_b.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pics and the use of flash, but the natural lighting sucks at this time of night! :lol

The figure is absolutely awesome! I'd probably say it's the best in my collection. The details of the clothes and accessories is stunning, as are both headsculpts. I truly cannot choose a favourite between the two, and I plan to alternate them every now and then!

So glad to have this figure in my collection! I always said that I needed only one figure in DX form, and this is it! It is my first DX, so my first encounter with PERS and for this figure it works and looks great! It really gives the figure so much personality! An absolutely outstanding figure and I am very, very happy that I was able to add it to my collection! :bow :bow :bow

This is probably the definitive Jack Sparrow Figure and expertly crafted. Big Congrats on the pick up The Entity.

OMG, what sites does he visit? lol. What makes me nervous about doing the video is that people who are against same-sex, might start to trash it and say really nasty things.

____ those people!

Don't let a bunch of ****** bags ruin it for you.

Instead think of what might happen if Joss was to show up to your wedding:lecture

Don't think I don't have a lot to shoot back at em, but still. Happy times/thoughts do not want to be squashed by other people's mean comments. I prefer them kept to themselves.

PM sent with some ideas that might help.

I recently scored a Legolas polystone statue on eBay for $152 + shipping. It doesn't happen often but when you get a deal it feels great!

Added HT Batman '89 to my curio cabinet last night to join a few of Hot Toys best. I only wish that Hot Toys would've included an extra HT (normal) display stand.:

002-3.jpg

My bday month continues with more great Collectibles

Finally got my last needed IM maquette

Mark I EX

7f535cbe.jpg

42595850.jpg

2d5e7835.jpg

9caa0293.jpg

347459f8.jpg

32f4b940.jpg

420a9460.jpg

29bede99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone please excuse any typos

Last edited:
I recently watched Equilibrium for the first time, I loved the movie so much I had to get or make a 1/6 figure.

Here is my version of Cleric Preston.

P2160105copy.jpg

P2160116copy.jpg

P2160125copy.jpg

P2160137copy.jpg

Back