What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO the best hot toy of the year. From the screen to 1/6th

3122a17b.jpg

^ What do you think of the Cobb figure? Im thinking about getting myself one.

I love him. I see a bunch of people doing different mods to help out with articulation, but I left him as is and I think he is great. Now I just need to get another suit so I can set up a dream state Cobb.

i ordered a large size myself ( although i was hesitating between a medium and large ) , the jacket is not 100% accurate but it still looks nice

supposedly the same guy who made it for the movie, made these. what's inaccurate about it?

I was going to pick one up. Im 6'1 170 pounds. Should I get a large or xlarge?:gah:

honestly i have no idea. i'm going back and forth between exchanging mine for a L or XL. i still don't know what i'm doing.

Starting off Christmas Eve right... Some new additions and new accessories... Sorry about the photos.. I'm new at this

Yep, I was a good boy this year. The little ones are watching a Scooby Doo DVD and the missus is resting upstairs (one month roughly until our due date) so while ripping apart boxes and cleaning up I thought I'd take a quick shot of some of my Christmas goodies.

Hope everyone had a good day with family and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back