What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got these within week:rotfl

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VERY nice! About 2 years ago while hunting around in my in-laws attic I found the box for the NES Sports set in mint condition. I opened it up and the only things missing were the NES and the Volleyball/WorldCup cartridge, everything else including the controllers and the NES Satellite were still wrapped. I just managed to get the missing cartridge now I just need a mint NES to complete it.

Got into Star Wars collecting again recently after years of not doing it

SW%20AOTC%20Jango%20Fett.jpg

Also got two collector's packs of figures on Black Friday from Toys R Us from Attack Of The Clones and Empire Strikes Back, but I couldn't find any pics on the internet. Each box came with a poster and four figures. Pretty wicked.

The Man of Steel - Superman. Without question my favorite 1/6 figure to date. RIP Christopher Reeve.

dsc05888l.jpg
dsc05932l.jpg

dsc05941a.jpg
dsc05901s.jpg

dsc05924pd.jpg
dsc05938j.jpg

dsc05917bp.jpg

Hey all [ new to this board so bear with me! ]

The last thing i brought was the hot toys Aldo Raine figure ...very awsome its only the 2nd hot toys figure i have but this makes me want a lot more as i think the head sculpt is perfect and i love the Inglorious Basterds detail on the butt of the gun .

EDIT: Oh forgot i jst ordered An hot toys cosbaby jack sparrow .

Last edited:
Hey all [ new to this board so bear with me! ]

The last thing i brought was the hot toys Aldo Raine figure ...very awsome its only the 2nd hot toys figure i have but this makes me want a lot more as i think the head sculpt is perfect and i love the Inglorious Basterds detail on the butt of the gun .

EDIT: Oh forgot i jst ordered An hot toys cosbaby jack sparrow .

Welcome to the boards mate
Havn't got Landa myself but I look forward to picking him up in the future
Congrats on your purchase btw

My latest purchases (in transit)-
SS 1/6 Cantina environment
BW Scarface display plaque (to replace my scratched up one)

My oddball eBay find, a marquee for a Temple of Doom themed slot machine. It's really nice, about 18" long and 14" tall. It's made of plexiglass so light comes through. I'll have to find a way to backlight it:

IndySlotTopper.jpg

Now you can take nude pics of the girl next door, thru the window :D

Just kidding hehe.. Congrats, awesome gift!

Back