What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
51xcQhyXXJL.jpg

WTF?! :horror Uhm great catch? :lol

1zchijp.jpg

A friend did this for me, the differences are a few, but he did a awesome job, almost for free.

I was looking at this and thinking... that hand sculpt and paint work is very lifelike. Then I realized it was a person holding a prop :lol :duh

I will soon be the owner of Hot Toys Kevin Flynn through a trade. I never had any intention of buying that figure, but I figured it'd be worth trading what I had for him.

I will soon be the owner of Hot Toys Kevin Flynn through a trade. I never had any intention of buying that figure, but I figured it'd be worth trading what I had for him.

Its worth it. I never intended to buy one either, but after I bought the RAH Daft Punk figures, I figured why not? And it is totally worth it. I changed mine into the black robes and think it looks a hell of a lot better than when he is in white.

My first sideshow collectible, awesome piece of art. Waited so long to get one, now finally it´s here.

dsc0119qn.jpg

dsc0121au.jpg

dsc0123r.jpg

dsc0124j.jpg

:bow

Next figure will hopefully be HT Joker Bank Robber. :wave

Cheers,
Keweico

Back