What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got this

100_5326.jpg

Ya know, I've never seen a full POTC movie and I'm still drawn to this figure...I dont get it.

I've had Asuka since SSC's Comic-Con sale (saved 35%) but just got Rei in the other day. So happy to finally have both of them. :yess:

AsukaandRei.jpg
[/IMG]

@unbreakable: Congrats on getting Jack. Such a fantastic figure! :rock

@topsnakebite: Wow, you still manage to get the Daywalker? Congrats on that grail man! :wink1:

@Pantone: Open your DX BL already! :panic:

yeah i found a seller that had him for sale here in Ireland was delighted plus he wasn't open. Only thing is i am missing the alternate handle for the sword the original buyer said it was never in the package.

yeah i found a seller that had him for sale here in Ireland was delighted plus he wasn't open. Only thing is i am missing the alternate handle for the sword the original buyer said it was never in the package.

That's BS! :lol I bet he lost it somewhere and won't admit it. :monkey1

Still, congrats on getting him. :)

Just bought a Predator Maquette, 1:2 Iron Man and 1:2 Terminator. Then got a Lurtz PF for ____s and giggles ;)

$20 shipped for this outrageously inappropriate - and increasingly difficult to come by - action figure for kids:

punisher-shape-shifter.jpg

51xcQhyXXJL.jpg

shapeshifter2.jpg

Excellent - don't wear out that firing mechanism buddy!! :rotfl

This is only going to sky-crotch-rocket in value over time, but I won't be able to bring myself to leave this boxed :lol

:lol :lol WTF?! :lol

Is this actually licensed or a bootleg like that Thomas the Train Transformer a couple of pages back?

Toybiz put them out a few years back, BBTS carried them but are sadly long sold out.

Just picked up the Halo Master Chief Play-arts Kai and my 2nd HT Ghost Rider (only picked up cuz I got it for way less than retail and it was still sealed in the shipper....so why the hell not, I guess)

Back