What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey RAV3N96 I see your autographed Micheal Behein picture. Sweet man!

I just met him at the fan expo this year and got him to sign a picture for me. Highlight of my summer!

:hi5:

I was very fortunate to meet him at a convention 2 years ago. Micheal was very humble and nice and talked to all his fans. Could not believe I got to shake his hand and see him in person, the experience was unreal to say the least. Also have signed pictures of Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong but didn't get to meet them personally.

War Machine is awesome! Congrats :hi5:

Thanks jay. :)

Congrats on the addition of some serious firepower!! :clap

Thank you :) Yes! I got the seal of approval from the nummer one Iron Man collector on this board. :D

1a1ac1fc.jpg

That a classic now! I think this one and HB by SS are the best painted IM around from a company!
Nice!! :clap

Thanks averone at first I was on the fence with the classic look but it's truly awesome in person and it completes my avengers with the PFs
1427884c.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my new pieces. This was a very expensive week. I need a break to pay some bills.

Rogue1-1.jpg

predlsb.jpg

vamp3.jpg

Hmmm. Maybe we should look at the timestamp of our orders Ave to see who is coping who. ;)

Back