What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol thanks I actually just got into PFs and Statutes after I got my Wolverine PF Ex after that I was on the fence on my Hot Toys and not Im selling them off and getting these awesome PFs and Statues

You have sold off your Hot Toys? I was a statue collector only whenever Sideshow first started, I wish I had the power :vader to get rid of my Hot Toys. :monkey2

You have sold off your Hot Toys? I was a statue collector only whenever Sideshow first started, I wish I had the power :vader to get rid of my Hot Toys. :monkey2

I'm keeping only my favs like batman and some others. I don't like the direction HT is going all they are doing is reissuing

I got him form a friend of a friend for 300. I went over to his house saw him and asked how much he wanted for him, ended up talking him down to 300 pretty happy with it. I think he looks awesome and is now one of my favorite statues i own.

That's awesome, it's cool your friend's friend sold it to you too.
Are you going to take any pics of it?

War Machine Maquette.

Go to my collection thread if you'd like to see more photos of WM RIGHT HERE

dsc05571t.jpg

dsc05579d.jpg

dsc05594v.jpg

dsc05673s.jpg

dsc05695w.jpg

dsc05707s.jpg

Hey RAV3N96 I see your autographed Micheal Behein picture. Sweet man!

I just met him at the fan expo this year and got him to sign a picture for me. Highlight of my summer!

:hi5:

Back