What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing here, I went to Ikeas website and you can't find Detolfs on there anywhere, I went to the one down the road from me and they had like 10 in stock.

Here are mine.

Rainman's Dude, Sweeney Todd, "Ones Customs" Nomak and Tracker Predator.

albright-IMG_1224.jpg

Freakin Epic!
Love The Dude!

Damn !!!! I hope Philly has them !

Here is some helpful info.
Ikea refers to inventory by article number. The article number for the black/brown Detolfs most of us buy is:
If you call your local ikea they can check their local inventory faster with that article number than if you just tell them "Detolf".

Hope that helps!

Ikea refers to inventory by article number. The article number for the black/brown Detolfs most of us buy is:
If you call your local ikea they can check their local inventory faster with that article number than if you just tell them "Detolf".

Hope that helps!

:exactly: This is true, if you have the SKU or the model number, it's much easier to find something in your AS-400. (I work at staples).

Hope that helps!

Mine says they have 13 in stock. Man !I need to get there ! :panic::panic::panic::panic:

My last few figures i picked up...

Ko Blitzwing, got a bit of a deal on it since the box was dented a bit...its actually really well done.
2d8s4cj.jpg

Neca Biker T-1000, P1 and Elder..
2h7jml3.jpg

1zb5vl2.jpg

2ag6qus.jpg

Kinda looks like an anime Clint Eastwood.

Yea, I wasnt crazy about the hair style on this, but the face looks great...I wish they wouldve done at least 3 different headsculpts of him...the older Clint, a younger "Dirty Harry" clint, and a western Clint...I wonder if we'll see more Clint heads from them in the future?...

Matt

REALLY digging that Clint! The hair may a be a bit stylized but it works and that headsculpt is great! Congrats on the score!

Here's my latest,

Howard S Studios 1:1 Pulp Fiction Vincent and Jules busts

IMG_2795-2.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

Finally my AT-AT Driver helmet is finished. I got all the missing greeblies, including original side holders. Maybe in the future if more parts are discovered what they really are I'll upgrade it further. Until then I'm really happy how this turned out, being one of the coolest SW helmets and one of my favs.

atatdriverhelmet.jpg

Back