What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT demon bats and scarecrow. Bats is for a custom, but ive been wanting SC for a while now. these are my first HT purchases to boot :yess:

I seriously want those customs. How can I get em?

My most recent pick ups

Thor and Odin
DSCF6401.jpg

Mr Todd
DSCI0004-36.jpg

P1000238.jpg

P1000215.jpg

Finally finished my Sabes and Gambit customs :)
DSCF6396.jpg

P1000153.jpg

P1000091.jpg

DSCF6433.jpg

Bob

Dammet a2c, now I envy you for getting that Rambo III & Rocky III as they're on my top backtrack list. :panic:

Congrats on your new hauls buddy. Those figures are all winners! :clap

Great Wolverine display, love the cards and gambit! Wish i picked up a wolverine when i had the chance...:gah:

Thanks mate :clap Hopefully they will do a new Wolvie soon for you guys that missed him :pray:

Awesome hauls there Bob! Love your Wolverine display too.

Cheers and congrats on Mt Todd. Great, great figure !

I seriously want those customs. How can I get em?

Thanks for the compliment mate. I was really pleased with how they turned out. As customs go they are pretty simple.
Basically the Gambit is the narrow shoulder True type and the Victor is a standard True type with Headplays awesome custom sculpt. So most of the hard work is done for you. After that it's just a case of trawling Ebay for clothes that you think work.

The only tricky bits were Gambits Bo staff, cards and Victors claws which I made myself.

Bob

just picked these guys up. thanks to (Goat) Randy at MOAF Manofactionfigures. :hi5:

if you read this buddy, sorry I broke down and opened the t-1000.

also picked up the RE4 Chainsaw Ganado last week. not pictured

IMG_2200.jpg

Last edited:
Back