What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally bought myself the Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-800 figure while I was at comic con. I've been wanting it for awhile and I'm glad to finally be able to add it to my collection. :yess:

I finally bought myself the Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-800 figure while I was at comic con. I've been wanting it for awhile and I'm glad to finally be able to add it to my collection. :yess:

Congratz!!!

He's one of the best figures Hot Toys ever produced!

Best figure of 2010 can't lie!:lecture

SubzerowinsFlawlessvictory.jpg

These are pretty good figures. I just wish they had a ball joint neck.

SarahconnorHT.jpg

My third Sarah Connor Hot Toys figure. BBTS had a sale on her as she was sub stander packaging. I paid $120 shipped to Canada. I didn't have to pay taxes either! :yess: BBTS even threw in a free upgrade to priority mail from first class. Great people to deal with! :D

Well, I have pre-ordered Shredder and Boromir and Gimli from SS. Pre-ordered Neville Longbottom from GG, and just got in the mail collector's edition Comic Con: Episode IV ~ A Fan's Hope from SS. Picked some small exclusives from con for my kids, and some Dc Eaglemoss figures were delivered while I was at con.

Oh, I forgot, Harley Quinn Mimobot and Batman Hallmark Ornament, both con exclusives. Picked them up for me, but I had to buy 2 Mimobots. My daughter wanted one.

Back