What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phtoto.jpg

photo-5.jpg

Nice how do you like them?

I actually think they are great, I know they have gotten a lot of hate, but they are really cool inhand. It's Daft Punk, it's Tron, how can anyone not like them! The reflective strips are actually a lot better than I thought they would be. They will go nicely with my HT Tron releases.
:hi5:

SCORE !!!!, Awesome pieces ! Major Congrats ! :duff
Thanks man :D they are great but leading me down a dark path of getting more lol. Should have some more sooon

I actually think they are great, I know they have gotten a lot of hate, but they are really cool inhand. It's Daft Punk, it's Tron, how can anyone not like them! The reflective strips are actually a lot better than I thought they would be. They will go nicely with my HT Tron releases.
:hi5:

Nice yea i am really tempted by them love daft punk but their retail price seems a bit much. They do look great though!

A good friend of mine knowing I'm a Stormtrooper freak made me a nice present: an old and mint in box really ugly 13" Stormtrooper room alarm, which I love so much. It is so much fun!! :D

11aj2ol.jpg

21der9y.jpg

I used to have one of those. I remember I bought it at the FAO Schwarz in Chicago and when I went through the security line at the airport they had to take it out of the box and examine the plastic gun. :lol That was back in the late 90s.

Part 2

Batmanhaul.jpg

The joker looks way better in person. I was looking at pics of him on MCW and the photos do not do him justice. He looks so much better in person (though he looked great in the photos too)

Back