What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you were slowing things down?? :lol why so many BWs? What are you going to do with hers :D

:borg:

So much for that..:slap

:horror

so what's the plan? For investment? :dunno

Actually, I made kitbashes with the extra Whiplash and working on a couple for Black Widow. As for the Iron Men, I'm planning a hall of armor dio for all six Marks and displaying the others in various other dios.

DSC_0233.jpg

That's a cool looking figure. I've always been curious about 3A and the like but have yet to take the plunge. Is that a 6 inch? (or did you go for the John Holmes foramt. 12 inch :) )
Also is it a new release?

Congrats

That's a cool looking figure. I've always been curious about 3A and the like but have yet to take the plunge. Is that a 6 inch? (or did you go for the John Holmes foramt. 12 inch :) )
Also is it a new release?

Congrats

He is 12 inch (1/6), and he is really awesome, I think is new release, a variant of the fighting JC.

That's is cool. I'm yet to buy a human 3A fig but I just got some Martins through & there ____ing awesome :)

Very cool, 100% recommend ! :rock2

those 3 a figures look bloddy awesome, incredibel details and figure poses, i dont know too much about the brand but i cant stop help looking at the pic in various forums, are the clothes plastic or fabric

those 3 a figures look bloddy awesome, incredibel details and figure poses, i dont know too much about the brand but i cant stop help looking at the pic in various forums, are the clothes plastic or fabric

Fabric, and very detailed!

more pics.

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

Just got the 160th SOAR pilot from Soldier Story! Amazing gear on it.

Might be my last buy for a while though :panic:

Just had to drop a nice chunk of cash on an engagement ring! All worth it though.

wow , brand new!! how much for, i got a used one,the statue is perfect but the art print was bend in the middle. well, i got it for 350$, how much did u get the brand new one 4???

You won't believe how much I got it for... $550 including shipping for this Brand New EX version. :) First when I saw I could not believe it. And I was willing to pounce on this risk. But it paid off in the end.

Back