What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys DX-04 Bruce Lee! A great figure by Hot Toys, would have been the perfect Bruce Lee but the likeness of the BD head is abit off.

Just ordered from Amazon new for $44 shipped. Someone please tell me I got a good deal!:D

4905_pd227267_1.jpg

These are what I have in hand.

Chris Taylor
Sergeant Barnes
Beserker Predator
Falconer Predator
Royce
Barney Ross
Wolf Predator
Cleaner Predator
Demon Batman
Abigail Whistler
Perseus
Edward Scissorhands
Abe Sapien
Mech Test Tony
Mark I
Mark II
Mark III
Mark III Gun Metal
Mark IV
Col. Hans Landa
Lt. Aldo Raine
War Machine
Black Widow
Whiplash
Martian Soldier
Major Alan Dutch
Prince Dastan
Rambo (part II)
Sarah Connor
T-1000
T-1000 Sarah Disguise
T2 T-800
John Connor
John Connor FB
T-600
T-600 Martin Lang
T-700
Marcus Wright
Bank Robber Joker
Joker (original)
Two-Face
Joker (policeman)
T1 T-800

Whoah!:horror Amazing collection bro!:hi5: Keep it up!:wink1:

My first ever Enterbay piece arrived yesterday via Urban-Collector. The IP man 1:6 figure. I'll post some photos in the thread for it, but I gotta say it's a very, very nice piece. My only complaint would be the body type doesn't allow for a lot of Wing Chun style poses. I couldn't even get the figure to pose like the promo shots due to the elbow/shoulder constrictions. That aside I think the likeness is spot on, and you get a lot of bang for your buck!

Congrats! Ip's my first EB figure too, just love the movie that this figure is a must have for me eventhough I'm really a HT collector..doesn't matter as I need a high-end Ip Man figure. :)

Yeah, the only prob is the body they use..it sucks! That's why other are changing the the body to HT TT body, particulary narrow shoulder type.

'Tis true, and that didn't include the SSC Hulkbuster or SSC War Machine Maquette :monkey1

Fellow freaks have put the fear of god in me that if I don't grab something while it's there, I might never have the chance again! :panic:

True! Typical freaks! :lol They're like those little devils you see in some movies that pop-out all of sudden standing on your shoulder, whispering in your very soul haha :devil..but it's all good..and good for you! :wink1:

My gets over the last few weeks:

IMG_02041.jpg

Mystique's my first statue, and it won't be my last. I just hope my waitlist for the Rogue Ex converts and that I can find a Gambit for a reasonable price!

hansoloex.jpg

My first EX piece:panic:

As soon as I got him home I swapped him to TT. I couldn't belive how much better looking he became just standing there netural. The TT has such better porpations. The new aritic is really nice too.

I agree--I swapped SSC Storm Shadow to a TT and never looked back. Just waiting on some foot pegs so I can take some pics.

Back