What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's last Thursday's haul :yess:

2011 Camaro SS with Transformers package.

trans1.JPG

trans2.JPG

trans3.JPG

-Zoid
Congrats nice car but Im a mustang man:nana: wit hthat being said when I get the stang paid off in 2 years Im looking at getting a srt challenger or a vette.

I was surprised the box fit in my hatchback :lol

I had to squeeze that in b/c on the same day I also picked up the Hulk Comiquette. What an awesome day that was. My footpeg on the SS was a bit tight but managed to sit him on the board. Now taking him apart was a different story. It was quite hairy trying to pull that back foot off the board while trying to not damage the whole statue. Don't want to do that too many times...phew....

That's furystorm's Elvira, right?!?!

How do you like it?

Yes it is Gibby! And I love it. Had to make some adjustments with the candelabra, but nothing too bad. She's home where she belongs.

Damn BG! 2 amazing hauls. Congrats. How is that Bad Robot in person?

Thanks. Bad Robot is an amazing collectible. Better in person than I thought. Wish he was a bit larger but his size changes nothing about his awesomeness. Worth the money.

I got my custom snyder-man Aliens Ripley head!:yess::yess:

Ripleyheadshot.jpg

Ripleyfullbody.jpg

Great guy to deal with!!!!

Now my holy trinty of Sci Fi heriones are complete!

JUST got my HT DX04 Bruce Lee - Enter The Dragon WITH the Exclusive Extra non battle damaged Bruce Lee body :)

Back