What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swamp Thing (1972) #2 and 3.

Now I have a complete all original 1st printing run of Swamp Thing (19720 1-24 and Swamp Thing (1982) 1-64 (where it ends for me :) )

IMG_0231.jpg

:rock I'm damn jealous, E. :monkey2

jayveeeusebio, from Medicom Toy RAH No.529 "Anime series: 'Darker Than Black' / "Hei" BK201. This figure was released last month, February '2011 limited run of 800.

Oh I see. Not familiar w/that anime. Pretty limited huh?! Nice! Congrats on getting it! :hi5:

jayveeeusebio, thank you, bro. I'm very happy to be able to add this one to my small collection. To be brought up to speed on the series, check out an episode on Hulu.com. Remember to keep in mind the rating system (TV-MA) in case you have little ones running around.

:hi5:

jayveeeusebio, thank you, bro. I'm very happy to be able to add this one to my small collection. To be brought up to speed on the series, check out an episode on Hulu.com. Remember to keep in mind the rating system (TV-MA) in case you have little ones running around.

:hi5:

Will do bro, got it! Don't worry, I'm just 22 y/o & no kids yet haha! Now that you mentioned that, I'm more curious about the series. Thanks for the link! :1-1:

Since today I am a proud owner of Classic Predator and Dutch...
The skulls at the bottom of Classic are made of Resin. I got them at eBay.

Since today I am a proud owner of Classic Predator and Dutch...
The skulls at the bottom of Classic are made of Resin. I got them at eBay.

Wow, awesome hauls!:clap Me too, got these figures lately.:yess: Cheers! That skulls are lookin' nice. Btw, if you don't mind how much did you bought these babies and the skulls @ eBay?:cuckoo:

Wow, awesome hauls!:clap Me too, got these figures lately.:yess: Cheers! That skulls are lookin' nice. Btw, if you don't mind how much did you bought these babies and the skulls @ eBay?:cuckoo:

Dutch was about 400,- US$ and the Classic 550,- US$.
A bit pricey, but "cheaper" compared to ebay sellers in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
And adding high shipping costs to Europe and customs fees make it completely uninteresting, so I have to look for these figures within Europe.

The skulls were sold here:
https://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120685765426

Dutch was about 400,- US$ and the Classic 550,- US$.
A bit pricey, but "cheaper" compared to ebay sellers in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
And adding high shipping costs to Europe and customs fees make it completely uninteresting, so I have to look for these figures within Europe.

The skulls were sold here:
https://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120685765426

Oh ok. Yup, that's a good deal when you compare it to those crazy eBay prices. Good thing you found them in your place. Thanks for sharing it.:wave

Thanks for the link bro! Appreciate it!:wink1:

Nice Besta. I'm going to grab one of those in a few years after buying a place and once I actually own some 1/4th scale statues.

I pre-ordered the HT Ghost Rider w/ Hellcycle and Sam Flynn w/ Lightcycle. I also grabbed some diecast robots on sale at HLJ. Finally, I got on the waitlist for a bunch of Sideshow Marvel PF/Comiquettes, of which I expect maybe one to convert (Rogue Ex).

94792699.jpg

53833975.jpg

86000921.jpg

87200795.jpg

24980111.jpg

Bought Dante last year and now finally got around to get the Play Arts Kai, Nero from Devil May Cry 4.

Very happy with the figure.

Back