What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ripleygood.jpg

I got Ripley from a semi local store for $150. The box was kinda beat up and the layer of dust and dirt on the top was a inch thick but the contents were minty fresh. I asked the person working if he knew how much she was and he was like at least $200. I finally made him slip off the cover and open the flap to see the price tag. Geeze was that really that hard? Still super happy with it though she completes my Heriones on scince fiction with Princess Leia and Sarah Connor.

Silversnailhaulgood.jpg

I really wanted Zatanna but couldn't find her anywhere. I almost bought one on line for $99.99 plus $30 shipping plus what ever taxes I would have to pay. I'm glad I held out as she was only $104.99 local. Plus I got to see the statue first to see if there is any defeacts.

The last thing is my vintage Hoth Han Solo moc in C-8 condition. The bubble is perfect though no yellow, cracks, dents or lifting. There is a bit of edge where in a few spots but the card is really nice too. Over all it is in great condition.

Is the big chap body rubber? I stayed out of the mess of an official thread because of all the accuracy whining, I want an alien, but won't buy anything rubber from Hot Toys.

I got my Guardian Pred a few days ago.
The first one in my collection, which will grow soon.
Private Billy will arrive in a few days...

Last edited:
Just got hot toys whiplash and just bleached his pants dried them and put them back on. also got gandalf ex.

Back